Saturday, August 2, 2008

Will anyone want to read my blog?


I have never had a blog, is my life exciting enough that other poeple want to read about it? I figure that Pictures from New Zealand should at least attract some attention. 
Recently life has been busy, I finished work at the Cripple Creek and Victor Gold Mine on Thursday. Since then I have been preparing for New Zealand. We will be leaving tuesday afternoon so I have been quite busy getting things together. 
I am looking forward to Zion's arrival in Colorado Springs tomorrow (sunday) night. 

My hope is that this blog will provide a glimpse into our adventures in New Zealand so that friends and family can see pictures and read about what we are up to on the other side of the world.

Hopefully there will be many pictures of New Zealand to come, but so far all I have are pictures from the mine and Victor Colorado:

Drills at the Mine
The Mini Bike


"The Big House" my home in Victor

The Old Ajax Mine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I'll be reading--I've already added you to my feedslist. At the end of the project you can publish a book via blurb.com.

Best,
Sharon

Unknown said...

John and I will enjoy following your adventures in New Zealand.
Aunt Marci

conorblanchet said...

That Ajax building has a few less window thanks to my superb rock throwing abilities.